The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Aaron Walker: View from the Top
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with author, Aaron Walker, for a fun and truly eye opening conversation about how coaching can move you to the top faster. If you’re looking to take your business (and life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Aaron Walker:
Aaron Walker is without question a veteran entrepreneur. Starting his first business at 18 and selling to a Fortune 500 company nine short years later demonstrates Aaron’s passion for succeeding. Unwilling to rest on past success Aaron started, bought and sold eight successful companies over the past 37 years. Having a strong desire for personal development has kept Aaron in a weekly mastermind group for more than a decade with Dave Ramsey, Dan Miller, Ken Abraham and seven other notable Nashvillians. Aaron has enjoyed a 36-year marriage with his beautiful wife, Robin. Today Aaron spends the majority of his time HELPING MEN GROW IN SUCCESS AND SIGNIFICANCE as President and Founder of VIEW FROM THE TOP, a premier life and business coaching resource. Aaron’s new book, View From The Top is guaranteed to motivate and inspire you to live a successful and significant life.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
- Regardless of your background, you can succeed. How?
- When you are free from entitlement, success is near. Why?
- Make a way where there is no trail. How?
- Complete the mundane task until harvest time. What if I don’t want to?
- Retirement sucks without meaning and purpose. How do I know?
- Live proactively, not reactively. Explain!
- How to control pride and ego. Why should I?
- The value of a mastermind. Really?
- If you want to succeed, get accountability. How it’s impacted my life.