The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Jen Rulon: Triathlon Coaching
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with author, Jen Rulon for a fun and truly eye opening conversation about how exercise relates to your life and business. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Jen Rulon:
Jen Rulon is a USA Triathlon Level 1 Coach of over 16 years and owner of JenRulon.com. She received her Masters in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Exercise Science. You can find her knowledge shared in Triathlete Magazine, Runners World, on the TEDx Stage, the Health and Wellness Expo in San Antonio, TX, Men’s Journal Online, and the New York Times. Jen also practices what she preaches–she’s a 13x Ironman Triathlete who recently participated for the World Championship in Kona, Hawaii on October 14, 2017.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1. How long did it take you to achieve your dream to get to the Ironman World Championship?
2. When did you start your business, JenRulon.com?
3. What is your business, JenRulon.com?
4. Why did you start your business, JenRulon.com?
5. Your Big Harry Audacious Goal is “To empower 10, 000 triathletes to get to the finish line with a smile.” How are you going to do that?
6. What is “Coaching the Endurance Coach?”
How to ROCK Your Brand through Social Media Guide: https://jenrulon.com/MediaGuide