The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Ken Segall: Think Simple: How Smart Leaders Defeat Complexity
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with author Ken Segall for a fun and truly eye opening conversation on how to explore the power of simplicity. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Ken Segall…
Ken Segall worked closely with Steve Jobs as his ad agency creative director for over 12 years, spanning NeXT and Apple. He led the creative team behind Apple’s iconic Think different campaign, and set Apple down the “i-way” by naming the iMac. Ken is the New York Times bestselling author of Insanely Simple and Think Simple, which explore the power of simplicity as practiced by Steve Jobs and other brilliant leaders. He currently consults with major brands in strategy, creative and product naming; he blogs about technology and marketing at kensegall.com; and he has fun with it all at scoopertino.com.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover …
- Why Simplicity is “the most powerful force in business”?
- Ad creation for Steve Jobs, what is was truly like to work with him
- The thinking behind Apple’s ‘Think Different’ campaign in 1997
- The Power of choice and the power of less choice explained
- What that little “i” in front of Apple’s product names really means
- Advice for people who want to leverage the power of simplicity but just need a place to start