The Real Deal with Jason Silverman with Matt Miller
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with Matt Miller who is doing amazing things with fundraising AS WELL as inspiring more and more kids to read. Jason LOVED this conversation and it truly sparked some outstanding ideas. If you have kids or work with kids, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Matt Miller…
Matt Miller spent the first 9 years of his career as an Air Force pilot, before entering the corporate world to work at both Abbott Laboratories and Valassis. While a top performer for both companies, his long term desire was to start a business and be his own boss. A good friend one day mentioned the gum ball machines he and his young daughters owned, and that conversation began a 10 year business quest that has brought Matt’s company, School Spirit Vending, to the cutting edge of both the vending and school fundraising industries. Today, School Spirit Vending’s Hassle-Free fundraising program is helping schools in 23 states raise money in it’s own unique way
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1. The story of School Spirit Vending?
2. How did Matt’s time in the Air Force help him become a successful entrepreneur?
3. How does School Spirit Vending generate revenue and fundraise for education?
4. What was wrong with the vending machine industry and how did Matt create a solution for it?
5. What’s the benefit of being an outsider to the industry?
6. Talk about how Matt’s inspiring kids to read and how is his company teaching values?
7. How are Matt’s comics being used in China?