The Real Deal with Jason Silverman – Featuring Video and SEO Expert David Jenyns
This is a fabulous episode of The Real Deal with Jason Silverman. I was lucky enough to catch David Jenyns while he was here in the USA from Australia.
David’s impressive entrepreneurial journey begins back in his early 20’s when he sold Australia’s most loved sporting ground, the Melbourne Cricket Ground (www.owntheg.com).
Since then his business experience spans from developing and franchising retail stores, building multi-million dollar portfolio of over 500 domains and websites, to turning founding Melbourne SEO Services and Melbourne Video Productions, who together help businesses grow through innovative online marketing systems.
Recognized as a high achieving entrepreneur and online marketer, David has been a keynote speaker at countless conferences and seminars, as well as featured in dozens of publications, including Australian Financial Review and Smart Investor and other media such as Nova radio and Channel 9’s Today Show.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
- Why did David start using video marketing to market his business and how you can learn from his example!
- How should business owners use video in their businesses?
- What are some different kinds of videos that entrepreneurs and small business owners use to promote and market their business?
- If someone has never used video to market their business, what are some basic steps they can take to get started?
- Hear a special success story of how David used video marketing in his business
- David’s top tip for helping make sure that you’re more profitable, more efficient and having more fun.