The Real Deal with Jason Silverman – Featuring Client Retention Expert Jim Palmer
Wow, this podcast was chock full of helpful information. Jason Silverman had the opportunity to catch up with one of his long time friends and marketing associates, Jim Palmer (A.K.A. The Newsletter Guru) Anybody who is interested in learning more strategy and tactics to helping build client retention, MUST listen and re-listen to this podcast!
A little about Jim…
Jim Palmer is a marketing and business building expert and host of Newsletter Guru TV, the hit weekly Web TV show watched by thousands of entrepreneurs and small business owners. Jim is also the host Stick Like Glue Radio, a weekly podcast based on Jim’s unique smart marketing and business building strategies. Jim is best known internationally as ‘The Newsletter Guru’- the go-to resource for maximizing the profitability of customer relationships.
Jim is the founder of Custom Newsletters, Incorporated, parent company of:
- No Hassle Newsletters
- No Hassle Social Media
- Success Advantage Publishing
- Concierge Print and Mail on Demand
- Custom Article Generator
- Double My Retention
- The Magnetic Attraction & Retention System
Jim is also the acclaimed author of five great books.
- The Magic of Newsletter Marketing – The Secret to More Profits and Customers for Life
- Stick Like Glue – How to Create an Everlasting Bond With Your Customers So They Spend More, Stay Longer, and Refer More
- The Fastest Way to Higher Profits – 19 Immediate Profit-Enhancing Strategies You Can Use Today
- It’s Okay To Be Scared – But Never Give Up
- Stop Waiting For It To Get Easier – Create Your Dream Business Now!
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
- Why did David start using video marketing to market his business and how you can learn from his example!
- How should business owners use video in their businesses?
- What are some different kinds of videos that entrepreneurs and small business owners use to promote and market their business?
- If someone has never used video to market their business, what are some basic steps they can take to get started?
- Hear a special success story of how David used video marketing in his business
- David’s top tip for helping make sure that you’re more profitable, more efficient and having more fun.