The Real Deal with Jason Silverman – Featuring Dance Studio Industry Expert Rhee Gold
Prepare to be Motivated! Jason Silverman had the pleasure of sharing some time with Dance Industry Legend, Rhee Gold, a driving force in the Dance Studio Owner world. Mr. Gold shares so many valuable truths during this interview that it’s one you’ll need (and want) to hear a few times. If you’re interested in discovering why some business owners are wildly successful and able to maintain their passion forever, this is the podcast for you!
A little about Rhee Gold…
Rhee Gold is the publisher of Dance Studio Life magazine and the producer of DanceLifeTV.com. As the dance field’s first motivational speaker, he has traveled the world presenting motivational and business seminars, as well as keynote addresses for conferences and conventions.
Rhee authored The Complete Guide to Teaching Dance: An Insider’s Secrets to Personal Reward and Financial Success, now in its second printing. The book has received rave reviews from thousands of teachers, school owners, universities and dance organizations. It is utilized within the curriculum at college and university dance programs throughout the country.
His philosophies for the classroom, inspiring students, successful studio ownership and respect for all dance teachers, along with his unmatched passion for the field have changed the way thousands of teachers and school owners perceive their profession.
Son of the late Sherry Gold who founded her dance school in the family basement and went on to become one of America’s most respected master teachers, Rhee has experienced the dance life from many perspectives. Today the Gold family school is housed in a ten thousand square foot facility, directed by his brother, Rennie Gold.
Rhee has served as . . .
- Chair of UNITY
- National President of Dance Masters of America
- Education Columnist for Dance Magazine
- Master Teacher: Second International Congress of Dance, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Founder of Project Motivate
- Founder of DanceLife Teacher Conference
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
- Who is Rhee Gold and what is he most passionate about?
- What are some of the most important ingredients necessary for a successful business?
- What are some of the mistakes business owners make that hold them back from achieving success?
- What’s the best way to stay motivated and dedicated to achieving your goals?
- What happens at Rhee Gold’s Retreat Center and why is it so magical for business owners?
- What one piece of advice does Rhee want to share to help business owners to either grow their business, lose some stress in their life, or simply to get more joy out of life?
- www.DanceStudioLife.com – Check out Rhee Gold’s DanceStudioLife.com where you can learn everything about all of the services that Rhee offers to owners of dance studios all over the world