The Real Deal with Jason Silverman – Featuring Fan Engagement Expert Rick Barker
There are so many lessons in this podcast for running a successful business as well as a wonderful life. Jason Silverman enjoyed a fun interview with Rick Barker who founded the Music Industry Blueprint after having a Super Successful career in the music industry…including being Taylor Swift’s former manager! If you’re interested in discovering the secrets to magnetically engaging with your clients (like the big stars do), then you need to sit down, and really absorb this podcast. It may just change your life!
A little about Rick…
Rick Barker is a personal manager, marketing consultant, and public speaker, living in Nashville, TN. Rick has had an amazing career in the music industry managing hit country pop star, Taylor Swift. After 15 years in radio, Rick worked at a record company, Big Machine Records. Realizing traveling the world with musicians wasn’t a good fit for his family life; Rick became an entrepreneur and founded the Music Industry Blueprint.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
- Why does Rick believe that no matter what cards you are dealt, you can always reshuffle the deck?
- How and why did Rick start the Music Industry Blueprint? What is it?
- Working in the music industry, managing Taylor Swift, Rick had success getting people’s attention, so what are some strategies business owners and entrepreneurs can implement to get the attention of their target market?
- What does it mean to engage rather than communicate?
- Why most business owners simply PUSH (Pray Until Something Happens)
- What are some of the most successful ways musicians (and business owners) can market themselves?
- What are some of the biggest problems of the music business?
- www.MusicIndustryBluePrint.com – Check out Rick’s program, The Music Industry BluePrint – it’s the only one of it’s kind, and quite frankly, it’s brilliant
- Pick up this book –> Mark Cuban – the sport of business