The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Craig Ballantyne (The Power of the Perfect Day Formula)
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with transformation coach and author Craig Ballantyne for a fun and truly eye opening conversation on how to increase and maintain productivity and efficiency. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Craig Ballantyne…
Craig Ballantyne is a Productivity & Success Transformation Coach from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and the author of The Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life.
He has been a contributor to Men’s Health magazine since 2000, and his articles have also appeared in Women’s Health, Oxygen, GQ, Maxim, National Geographic, Men’s Fitness and Muscle and Fitness Hers, amongst many others. His articles have also been featured on Inc.com, LifeHacker.com, and Telegraph.co.uk
Craig’s online success has led him to create books and a coaching program to show other gurus how to take their ideas and help thousands of people.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover…
1) Tell us about how someone can improve their life using your Perfect Day Formula
1) Tell us about how someone can improve their life using your Perfect Day Formula?
2) What is the 3-C formula and how does it work?
3) How does someone create Rules for their life? And why would anyone want to do that?
4) What are the 5 pillars of personal transformation…and can you walk us through a couple of examples of these in action?
5) How did you overcome anxiety with the 5 pillars?
6) When you say concentrate on what counts…how does someone even know what counts? And how does someone create a vision for their life?
7) How have you used your vision to achieve exactly what you wanted in life?
8) What has been your #1 mistake in your career?
9) What is the #1 action step a listener can take today to take control of their time and own their day?