The Real Deal with Jason Silverman with Scott McKain
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with best selling author, Scott McKain. Scott went above and beyond during this interview as he totally broke down the value and importance of Distinction in business. It was one of the most eye opening and helpful podcasts thus far. This specific podcast is super important stuff for anybody/everybody who truly wants to be able to differentiate your business from “all the rest” and truly show the world how you can specifically help them. You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Scott McKain…
Scott McKain is an internationally respected authority on how organizations and professionals can create marketplace distinction by selling their products and services uniquely, and serving their customers remarkably. McKain writes highly regarded books on the topic — thirty major newspapers included one in the “Ten Best Business Books of the Year” list — and delivers such captivating presentations that innovative organizations rate him as “the best speaker we’ve ever had.”
McKain has delivered programs around the globe for the world’s most influential corporations. He is one of only about 150 living members of the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame. McKain was named by “GenJuice” — along with Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook, and Biz Stone, founder of Twitter — as one of the “top 25 people for young professionals to follow on social media,” and by “Social Media Marketing Magazine” as one of the fifty “most influential” on Twitter.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1. What is causing the phenomenon of uniformity among businesses?
2. Why do business leaders not recognize the problem?
3. What kind of problem does this “lack of distinction” cause for customers?
4. How does it hurt the organization? What suffers as a result?
5. What about professionals? How does this impact them?
6. Your book discusses the “Four Cornerstones of Distinction” – what are they?
7. How does a company/professional develop Clarity?
8. What if a company/professional just isn’t Creative?
9. How can a company/professional Communicate more effectively?
10. If Customer Experience Focus is critical–how does that differ from “customer service”?
11. What are some examples of companies that successfully differentiate?
- http://scottmckain.com– You absolutely, positively MUST check out Scott’s web site. There is a TON of valuable info about Scott’s books, speaking engagements, etc.