The Real Deal with Jason Silverman with Business Acquisition Expert, Ace Chapman
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with with micro private equity investor, Ace Chapman and pick his brain for your benefit. Ace shared some really helpful knowledge and strategies about how he has personally bought and sold businesses and explains step by step how you can learn to do this as well. This is important stuff for anybody/everybody who wants to take business ownership and market domination to a new level. You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Ace Chapman…
Ace is a Micro Private Equity Investor who has acquired 15 offline businesses and sold 13 of them. He has also acquired 24 online properties, the first of which was CoolWallStreet. Ace bought the business grew it to 250,000 members and sold 15 years ago at the age of 19. Over the last 4 years he has worked with Gen-Yers helping them buy, sell, and grow businesses in their local market.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1. When did Ace start becoming an entrepreneur?
2. What’s the value of a mentor?
3. Why should someone consider buying an ongoing business instead of building one from scratch?
4. How do you become aware of these opportunities?
5. Are people niche focused or do they want a nice asset?
6. What are the top 3 things an owner should be doing when they want to sell?
7. Is 2.5 times net a standard price?
8. Is there extra value in intellectual property such as client lists and trademarks?
- http://www.AceChapman.com – Check out Ace’s website to discover more about micro-private equity, buying a business and consulting. This site is a treasure trove of helpful info.