The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Kelly Murray Grys: The Keys to Successful Leadership
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with Leadership & Confidence Coach, Kelly Murray Grys, for a fun and truly eye opening conversation about the REAL DEAL, regarding leadership and management (in a fun and easily accessible manner) If you’re looking to take your business (and life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Kelly Murray Grys:
Kelly Murray Grys is a 6th degree black belt in Isshin Ryu Karate and has been a force in the martial arts industry for over 20 years. She is the former Director of Franchise Training for iLoveKickboxing; a multi million dollar franchise concept she helped to grow from the beginning.
Kelly is now a Leadership & Confidence coach specializing in helping individuals and CEO’s level up their influence and create infrastructures that help generate massive success. Kelly and her husband, Chris (a business consultant for the fitness industry) also hold high level, confidence-building, interactive, on-site workshops and trainings that help business owners learn the skills to properly lead and manage their teams.
She has shared the stage as a speaker with masterminds and entrepreneurs like Daymond John, JP Sears, Grant Cardone, Joe Polish, Michael Bernoff, Bedros Keuilian, Cameron Herold, Sean Stevenson, Jesse Itzler, and more.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1) How do most people approach Leadership in your experience and why is it consistently an on-going struggle for a lot of CEO’s?
2) How can you recognize if you have what it takes to be a good Leader?
3) What are the pillars of good management?
4) How can you get your employees to care more, work harder, and take ownership of their work?
5) What are some challenges you face as a female in the industry?
6) What advice would you give someone who wants to take a leap but doesn’t know where to start?