The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Ken Wrede: The 6 Rabbit Holes of Leadership
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with author Ken Wrede for a fun and truly eye opening conversation on how to become an effective leader by avoiding six major mistakes. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Ken Wrede…
Ken Wrede is an international business executive and entrepreneur with a background in overseas business, consulting, and startup companies. He has 27 years of cross-cultural experience in the US, South Korea, The Netherlands, Spain, and France.
He was a founder and principle executive in four European startup companies and as a principle executive two additional startup companies. Ken writes extensively on leadership and leadership modeling. Ken writes in a blog on issues concerning leadership, business, and critical thinking. He has professional experience in a variety of industries including the military, international business, startup companies, and international security.Ken attributes all the success that he has enjoyed to strong leadership principles and the development of the most important resource: people.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover.
1. What led Ken Wrede to write “6 Rabbit Holes of Leadership”
2. The path from follower to leader
3. What the terms “rabbit holes” and End Game Leadership mean
5. How leadership applies to small business owners
6. How leadership applies to someone who may not work on a team
7. Challenges of being a leader
8. How to recover from mistakes as a leader
9. Do bad leaders know they’re bad leaders, and how they find out