The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Gina Catalano (Tandem Leadership:How Your #2 Can Make You #1)
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with bestselling author Gina Catalano for a fun and truly eye opening conversation on how to establish effective tandem leadershp. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Gina Catalano…
Gina Catalano is the founder of Venture Solutions, a consulting and coaching company focused on the success of small companies and their leaders. With over 20 years of experience leading and working with businesses, she has authored the book, the Amazon Kindle bestseller, Tandem Leadership: How Your #2 Can Make You #1,
In this book she outlines an innovative strategy for entrepreneurs to work with the #2 or “second in command” leader in their company to achieve the success in all areas of their lives.
Previously, she has worked as a Vice President in several entrepreneurial companies including a leading dance costume company. She has been fortunate to work with some of the most dedicated professionals and amazing clients who taught her pursuing excellence, living your passion and enjoying your life are not mutually exclusive.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover…
1. “Solo” Entrepreneurs sometimes struggle with adding people to their team. Why do they need a #2 and when is the best time to add someone?
2. What should a CEO/Owner look for in adding a #2 to their team?
3. What are some of the characteristics of a good #2 or second in command?
4. What are the challenges for a CEO/Owner in adding a #2 to their team for the first time?
5. Any recommendations for someone who finds it difficult to let go or delegate?
6. How do you define a successful leadership team?