The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Carmine Gallo: Talk Like TED: The 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of the World’s Top Minds
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with author, Carmine Gallo for a fun and truly eye opening conversation about how exercise relates to your life and business. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Carmine Gallo:
Carmine Gallo is a three-time Wall Street Journal bestselling author, a popular keynote speaker, Harvard instructor, and communication advisor for the world’s most admired brands. A “communications guru,” according to Publishers Weekly, Gallo’s books have been translated into more than 30 languages. His international bestsellers include The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs, Talk Like TED, and The Storyteller’s Secret, among others. He has advised leaders at companies such as Walmart, Coca-Cola, LinkedIn, Google, and many others.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1. Carmine, you write a lot about the power of storytelling to drive brand marketing. How does storytelling apply to small business owners?
2. In your book, you have case studies of companies who use storytelling to elevate customer service and loyalty. Can you tell our listeners what they can learn from larger companies like SouthWest, The Ritz Carlton, and Starbucks, for example?
3. You recently spoke to Richard Branson who told you that communication skills and storytelling skills are the key drivers of success for entrepreneurs. Can you tell us more from the conversation?
4. In your new book, FIVE STARS, which will be published June 2018, you say that it is imperative that everyone—in every field, in every part of the world—must master communication skills if they want to thrive in the age of ideas. Can you explain?
5. Who are the best communicators you’ve met or have written about?
Sign up for Carmine’s Three Tips Thursday weekly newsletter at www.carminegallo.com