The Real Deal with Jason Silverman with Geeta Nadkarni
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with PR / Media Expert…Geeta Nadkarni for a fun and truly outstanding conversation about how business owners can (and should) be properly leveraging the media to help them grow! If you’re looking to take your business to the next level and want positive PR to be a part of your marketing mix, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Geeta Nadkarni…
There comes a moment in every entrepreneur’s life where they sit down to google “how to write a press release”. My next guest will answer that question in a way that NOBODY is talking about. Geeta got her first paid writing gig when she was 12. She’s been a journalist for more than 2 decades, working for the CBC, CNN, Global TV, Reader’s Digest and more. She recently launched Baby Got Booked, an online course designed to teach entrepreneurs how to do their own PR, find the journalists who are looking for them and build the credibility that only comes from unpaid press.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1. Why bricks and mortar businesses should be focussing their PR efforts on getting booked in traditional media?
2. When would Geeta suggest that people just leave PR to the pros?
4. What’s the number one mistake Geeta’s seen people make when they are pitching the media?
5. One thing to change about your media strategy…
5. How can small-business owners cut through the noise and get booked?