Why I Started a Daily VLOG with Derek Halpern
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email | RSS
The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Derek Halpern: Why I Started a Daily VLOG
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with Derek Halpern for a fun and truly eye opening conversation about the three types of customers – informed, afflicted, and oblivious. Learn how to convert the afflicted and oblivious customers and you’ll never go hungry. If you’re looking to take your business (and life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Derek Halpern:
Derek Halpern is the founder of Social Triggers, and he now runs a daily vlog where he shares “behind the scenes” of running a multi-million dollar online business. You can find him on SocialTriggers.com or his YouTube channel: YouTube.com/derekhalpern
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
- What makes Derek Halpern tick?
- After studying Shakespeare in college, how’d you take your obsession for human psychology and become an entrepreneur?
- With your celebrity gossip site, did you post daily?
- What was Social Triggers for you and where are you at with it now?
- Are you still in creation mode?
- Why do you do a daily vlog?
- Many listeners of this show are business owners in the after school activity world, what are the top two or three psychological keys that can open more sales for them?
- I know you got 1 million page view in a day. What did you do special for that?
- For folks in the online space, is it more important to build an email list first or a product?
- How can my listeners find out more about you?
Leave a Comment