The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Dorie Clark: The Power of Your Personal Brand
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with author, Dorie Clark, for a fun and truly eye opening conversation about how powerful your personal brand is to your bottom line. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Dorie Clark:
Dorie Clark is an adjunct professor at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business and the author of Entrepreneurial You, Reinventing You, and Stand Out, which was named the #1 Leadership Book of 2015 by Inc. magazine. A former presidential campaign spokeswoman, the New York Times described her as an “expert at self-reinvention and helping others make changes in their lives.” A frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review, she consults and speaks for clients including Google, Microsoft, and the World Bank. You can download her free Entrepreneurial You self-assessment workbook and learn more at dorieclark.com/entrepreneur.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1. Why did you decide to write the book?
2. Why is it critical for small business owners to have multiple revenue streams?
3. What are some examples of multiple revenue streams that a small business owner could have?
4. How does your personal brand factor in to your ability to monetize?
5. How do you get your business and your ideas noticed in the first place? The marketplace seems so crowded these days.
6. What’s the biggest mistake that small business owners make when it comes to creating multiple revenue streams?
88 Question Entrepreneurial You Self-Assessment: dorieclark.com/entrepreneur