The Real Deal with Jason Silverman with Joan Sotkin (Improving Your Relationship with Money)
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with Author, speaker and CEO…Lee Carahar for a fun and truly eye opening conversation about how to Successfully work with millenials for business owners. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Joan Sotkin…
Joan Sotkin is an author, coach, and business women who has helped thousands of people understand why they do what they do with their money and how to alter their financial behaviors. She is the founder of the popular website ProsperityPlace.com and her book Build Your Money Muscles: Nine Simple Exercises for Improving Your Relationship with Money won two national awards. Her passion is helping people improve their relationship with money and themselves.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
- I understand that it was your personal experience that led you to look for the internal factors that affect people’s finances. Tell us a little bit about that.
- Why is it that some people can make a lot of money and others seem to stay in the same position, no matter how much money they have.
- The book and movie The Secret taught that if you change your thoughts, you can change your finances. Do you agree with this?
- Money is such an emotional experience for most people. Why is this?
- How can you tell which emotions you are acting out through money?
- What can a person do to change their emotional relationship with money?
- Is focusing on your thoughts and emotions really all you need in order to improve your finances? (No. Need financial literacy and skills as well).
- If people want to learn basic financial skills, where should they start?
- Debt can really be debilitating. What steps should a person take if they really want to get out of debt and build wealth?
- A lot of people are scared because of the current financial conditions in the US. What advice can you give people?