How to Write and Use an Effective Press Release with PR Expert and Internet Marketing SuperStar Dan Janal
The Real Deal with Jason Silverman – Featuring PR Expert and Internet Marketing SuperStar, Dan Janal
Alright! It’s time for THE REAL DEAL! Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with somebody he’s looked up to for quite a while in the internet marketing world…his friend and associate, Dan Janal. This podcast is going to ideal for anybody who currently owns a business and has been looking to finally understand the value and benefit of using press releases to really grow. Some of the nuggets that Dan drops from his many years as a PR professional are sure to enlighten you with some immediately actionable steps. All that, and it’s pretty darn fun to listen to as well 🙂 This is going to be great!
A little about Dan Janal…
Dan Janal is one of the Founding Fathers of Internet Marketing and Publicity. He wrote one of the first books on Internet Marketing back in 1994. He taught the first Internet Marketing class at Berkeley and also taught Internet Branding at Stanford. He now focuses on helping clients build their brands so they can sell more products and services. For more info please go to www.PressReleaseSender.com
USA Today called Dan Janal “a true cyberspace pioneer.”
Through his coaching and consulting services, his clients have been featured in nearly every major newspaper and magazine including the New York Times, Forbes, Fox Business and the Wall Street Journal.
He is the author of eight books, including “Reporters Are Looking for You.”
Dan lives on one of Minnesota’s 10,000 lakes with his wife and two cats
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1. Let’s start out with a basic question- what is a press/media release or what are some of the key components to a successful press release?
2. How does public relations help build your business? Do you have any success stories of how a media release built a business?
3. How can press releases improve your SEO?
4. How does publicity increase a business’s trustworthiness?
- www.PressReleaseSender.com – Check out Dan’s new Done for Your Press Release Distribution Service