The Real Deal with Jason Silverman – Featuring Michael Parrella of ILoveKickBoxing.com
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman! This episode is simply awesome. Great information shared and just a fun and engaging conversation…you’re going to love it.
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with with Michael Parrella, the man who is taking the martiala arts and fitness industries by storm. Michael in his very down to earth manner, pulled back the curtain and unselfishly shared a ton of helpful ideas that are helping owners thrive worldwide.
This podcast is going to be ideal for any and every business owner who ever wanted to make a bigger difference in the world. Michael’s story is so interesting that you’ll be captivated from the get go.
Strap yourself in and get ready to take some life changing notes and MASIVE ACTION! This is going to be great!
A little about Michael Parrella…
Michael Parrella has been involved in martial arts since he was a teenager, over 30 years ago. In 1991 he opened his first school, and has been a school owner ever since. But after achieving great success in his own locations, he was drawn to help others grow and evolve too. This brought him to create the iLoveKickboxing fitness franchise which has helped hundreds worldwide re-capture the adult market, and become more successful than ever.
He also started FC Online Marketing which causes massive growth through powerful websites, print, and other avenues of marketing. In fact, Michael pioneered an entire online enrollment system that not only drives the highest quality leads possible to schools – it gets website visitors to purchase trials online before they ever walk through your door. The result is more conversions, more fun, and more success.
When Michael isn’t in his “evil genius lab” conspiring to take over the martial arts world, you can find him on Long Island with his girlfriend Allison, his family, and his 2 French Bulldog puppies Walt & Jessie.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1.) What are the biggest mistakes owners make that are killing their success?
2.) Why is it vital that owners separate their passion from their profession?
3.) How did Michael go from “doing ok” to absolutely killing it? What allowed him to make that enormous leap?
4.) Why is the Martial Arts Business Summit so revolutionary?What is it, what makes it way different than any other industry event, and what will attendees walk away from the event with?
- https://www.martialartsbusinesssummit.com – Check out Michael’s upcoming event in NY ***I, (Jason Silverman) will be there and look forward to connecting with you!
- www.fconlinemarketing.com– Here’s a link to Michael’s web development firm for the martial arts industry.
- www.MAPowerListings.com – Check out this directory listing service for schools and businesses!
- www.MAPRONewsletter.com – This is Michael’s online newsletter solution…very cool!
- www.MyiLoveKickboxing.com – For info on Michael Parrella’s exploding Franchise, check out this link!
- http://www.martialarts100kmastermind.com – Here’s a link to Michael’s high level MasterMind group