The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Diane Gardner (How to Manage Your Taxes)
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with tax expert and best selling author, Diane Gardner for a fun and truly eye opening conversation on how to manage your taxes. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Diane Gardner…
Diane Gardner, is a best-selling author and a Quilly Award recipient. She is also a Certified Tax Coach and an Enrolled Agent.
Diane’s expertise lies in the area of tax planning. Her goal is to make sure successful entrepreneurs across the United States are paying the least amount of income tax they can legally pay. As a tax coach, she offers a FREE tax analysis for those interested in finding out if they are overpaying their income taxes. Her goal is to save taxes one business at a time through the use of pro-active tax planning.
Diane is also a believer in the mastermind and coaching concepts. She leads the “Business Breakthrough Mastermind Group” and offers coaching services to other entrepreneurs.
In her “spare time”, Diane enjoys writing books. Her books are available on this website and on Amazon. Her book, “Stop Over Paying Your Taxes” is a compilation of actual case studies from her clients which makes this book a very interesting read. (Names and other private information have been changed to protect clients’ privacy.)
Family is vitally important to Diane and she is proud to be happily married to her husband, Mike. She also has a daughter and a grandson whom she adores. Diane’s love of the outdoors often leads her outside for family camping, Dutch oven cooking, walks in the woods, bonfires, and picnics.
She is active in her church and gives God the glory for her accomplishments. Being community minded, she is active in several local Chambers of Commerce and serves on the board of the Twin Lakes Friends Camp.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover…
- What is a tax coach and why would I need one?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you see entrepreneurs and small business owners
make that cost them dearly in taxes? wrong entity type / or have outgrown entity
- What are the different kinds of business entities?
- How does a business owner decide what entity type they should have?
- What is the difference between tax preparation, tax projections, and tax planning?
6. How can I write off my medical expenses through my business?
- Can I hire my kids to work in my business?
- How do pensions and retirement plans affect small businesses?
- What are some of the most often missed tax deductions for entrepreneurs?
- How do you find the right professional to work with?