The Real Deal with Jason Silverman with Nile Nickel
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with LinkedIn Guro, Nile Nickel. Nile totally pulled the curtain back regarding how business owners can AND SHOULD be effectively using LinkedIn to build their businesses. This specific podcast is super important stuff for anybody/everybody who truly wants to reach more professionals online and take your business to the next level. You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Nile Nickel…
Nile Nickel is a self-made time tested LinkedIn Expert. He attended Business School at St. Petersburg’s Eckerd College, and has incorporated his love for technology into all of his businesses.
Nile has a vast Social Media background and when LinkedIn was launched he was one of the first people to dive in noticing the tremendous SEO potential and value behind it. He is a true expert in this field, as he will tell you he has tried, and failed, at almost all of the suggestions that LinkedIn recommends.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1. What kind of business is Linked In best for?
2. What is a ‘connection’ and how many should you have?
3. What is a ‘group’ on Linked In and what goes into starting and running a group on Linked In?
4. What are some profile do’s and don’ts for Linked In?
5. Is Linked In a place to socialize?
- http://www.LinkedInFocus.com – Check out Nile’s Linked In Focus site to get the ULTIMATE in LinkedIn training – it’s really cool!