The Real Deal with Jason Silverman with Stacey Harris
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with powerhouse online entrepreneur, Stacey Harris. Stacey dug deep during this interview as she totally broke down what google plus is and exactly how to use it for the benefit of your business. This specific podcast is super important stuff for anybody/everybody who truly wants to be able to successfully leverage google’s own social media platform. You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Stacey Harris…
Stacey Harris is a powerhouse online entrepreneur helping her clients reach rock star status with communities full of raving fans who follow them anywhere. She has a passion for building and being active in communities and teaching folks to use networking to build relationships that grow businesses.
Her passion for rock stars goes back to her roots, she graduated with a degree in audio engineering ready to take the music scene by storm. She quickly started working with an up and coming record label finding bands to sign and feature on their web radio station. Now returning to her web radio roots Stacey is the host of her own show Hit the Mic with The Stacey Harris.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1. What is Google plus?
2. Why should local businesses be marketing on Google plus?
3. What are hangouts on air?
4. What are the different features in Google plus?
5. How does Google plus relate to local business reviews you see on Google?
- http://www.TheStaceyHarris.com – You absolutely, positively MUST check out Stacey’s web site. There is a TON of valuable info and the best way for you to connect with Stacey!