The Real Deal with Jason Silverman with Social Media Expert, Tyler Anderson
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with with Social Media Expert, Tyler Anderson and pick his brain for your benefit. Tyler shared some really helpful knowledge and strategies about how to effectively use Facebook Ads to grow a business. This is important stuff for anybody/everybody who markets online. You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Tyler Anderson…
Tyler Anderson is the founder and CEO of Casual Fridays – a social media & content marketing agency – and creators of Scoreboard Social, a competitive social media benchmarking tool. Tyler has worked on over 100 brands social media initiatives, including top brands like Penske Automotive and Marriott International. Tyler also
hosts the Social Media Social Hour, a top ranked Social Media Marketing podcast on iTunes and puts on Social Media Day San Diego, one of the top social media day events worldwide.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1. Facebook is now a pay-to-play platform, so how can local small businesses use Facebook to engage with their customers, clients and prospects? Are Facebook ads necessary now?
2. What is the difference between boosting a Facebook post and running an ad?
3. What is Snapchat and how can a small business use it for marketing purposes?
4. How many times per day should a business be posting to each platform?
5. How can business owners learn what hashtags are most effective?
6. Are hashtags useful on Facebook?
- http://casualfridays.com/- Check out the Casual Fridays website to discover how to build world class social media experiences for all of your prospects and clients!