The Real Deal with Jason Silverman – Featuring Guest Expert, J. Massey
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
The magic of this particular podcast episode is the story of J. Massey. It’s appropriate for not only entrepreneurs, but for anybody who has ever felt like they wanted to reboot their life in a more successful format.
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with J. Massey and what took place during the interview was simply amazing. J. totally pulled back the curtain and shared his whole story (which is life changing!) about how he went from being ill and bankrupt to financially free. All I can say is WOW!
Strap yourself in and get ready to take some business changing notes and some serious ACTION! This is going to be great!
A little about J. Massey…
Active Real Estate Investorpreneur, Author, Speaker, Community Leader, Devoted Father and Husband.
- Mentors real estate investors at all levels to achieve tangible results that create cash flow across housing and business sectors
- Provides expert guidance in wealth-creation systems using retirement plans and real estate to retirees and those saving toward a comfortable retirement
- Has successfully executed more than 200 real estate transactions, in excess of $14M, across eight states in just six years
- International investor with a growing network of other like-minded investors; involved currently in a vacation resort village project
- Master problem-solver who works with individuals and city officials to provide safe, affordable housing
- Commercial property investor and business investor with an eye and mind to creative acquisition strategies
J. Massey’s is a true rags to riches story. In just six years he went from the struggle many people experience as he worked hard to provide for his family in southern California to amassing an impressive portfolio that includes over 300 units of residential and commercial properties as well as private notes and mortgages.
Through a series of life-altering events, including the serious illness of his then-pregnant wife, an accident that left J. with a punctured lung that excluded him from being able to work, and even losing and squatting in their foreclosed family home, J. learned quickly that he had to change his mindset if he wanted to survive and thrive. He immediately took action, immersing himself into intensive real estate investor training. He hasn’t looked back and has built a booming investing business, using very little of his own cash or credit.
As a part of the legacy J. wants to leave his children, he began creating a training series that is now available to others so they can learn to do what he continues to do as an investor. This ultimately lead to a book project, with a release date expected in 2014, and a growing number of educational opportunities for those interested in all areas of real estate investing across age and all other demographics.
J. currently functions as a landlord, private lender, real estate investing consultant, investment manager, speaker, author, mentor and community advocate.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
- http://www.CashFlowDiary.com– Check out the J. Massey’s Cash Flow Diary website – it’s chock full of amazing help!