The Real Deal with Jason Silverman with Best Selling Author, Speaker, Angel Investor & Business Consultant, Scott Duffy
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with with Scott Duffy and pick his brain for your benefit. Scott shared some really helpful experience / wisdom about how to go about creating an amazing company…and in turn, an amazing life! You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Scott Duffy…
Scott Duffy is a best-selling author, speaker, angel investor, and business consultant. He began his career working for best-selling author and speaker, Tony Robbins, and went on to work for several big media brands like CBS Sportsline, NBC Internet, and FOXSports.com. Next, he founded Smart Charter, an online booking tool for private aviation, which was acquired by Richard Branson’s Virgin Group. Scott has spoken at the NYSE and been a guest on numerous media outlets including CNBC, FOX News, The Wall Street Journal, and Business Week. Scott’s new book, LAUNCH! (Penguin/Portfolio), is a blueprint for business leaders to launch and grow successful ventures. Scott currently lives in Southern California with his wife and two children.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1. What keeps people from getting started?
2. What is the first thing you need to do when starting a great company?
3. What is the biggest mistake that entrepreneurs make when launching a new business, product, or service? How can they avoid it?
4. Who is the most important person in every company?
5. What is the first step to building a great team?
6. What is the difference between top performers and everyone else?
7. Should I consider having a partner?
8. What should I do if things go sideways?
- http://www.ScottDuffy.com – Check out Scott’s website for a ton of helpful information about how to build an amazing business. Scott is the Real Deal and you’ll get a TON of benefit here!