The Real Deal with Jason Silverman – Featuring Engagement Expert, Katie Krimitsos
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman! If you are interested in building a large engaged community of raving fans, this episode is for you!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with with business & engagement expert, Katie Krimitsos. Katie pulled back the curtains to reveal EXACTLY what she did to grow her community quickly and effectively. She dropped a ton of valuable knowledge bombs that you’ll want to hear immediately!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Katie Krimitsos…
Katie Krimitsos (Pronounced Kri-mit-sos) is the Host of the Business Women Rock! podcast, a show that shines the light on the incredible journeys of amazing business women all over the world. She and her husband also run a local entrepreneur’s organization called the Tampa Bay Business Owners, a peer group that provides resources to growing business owners. She’s passionate about business, has a crazy love for birds and plays a BIG game for a BIG impact.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1. When did Katie start her current company and what was the process like building that community?
2. What does Katie see as the benefits of having your business partner be your spouse and what are the challenges?
3. How can a business owner create a large and engaged community?
4. How to get people to your local live events? What goes into keeping people engaged in your business?
5. So many podcasts have been launched this year- what did Katie do as a beginner to dominate the top 10 of New and Noteworthy and grow a Facebook community of over 12k fans?
- http://www.BizwomenRock.com Check out the Blazin Media Website to discover all the ways that Gary and his team help entrepreneurs to succeed online. Seriously…check out this site now!