The Real Deal with Jason Silverman – Featuring Gratitude Expert Lori Saitz
This podcast was eye opening on so many levels. Jason Silverman had the opportunity to speak with, and extract a ton of useful information regarding growing a business by implementing Gratitude Systems with your clients. If you’d like to solidify a better relationship with your clients, help them to stick with you longer and do it in an easy and fun way, this is the podcast for you!
A little about Lori…
Lori Saitz (pronounced Sites) is The Gratitude Expert. She’s going to teach us how to “Multiply our profits through sweet appreciation marketing” – literally. Lori is the founder and CEO of Zen Rabbit – Not to worry, you’ll learn exactly where that name comes from
Zen Rabbit makes The Gratitude Cookie. I hear it’s an addictively delicious butter-sugar cookie that business owners and sales teams use to say thank you to clients.
Lori has been playing – she says playing because she has so much fun – at marketing and communications for more than 20 years. She’s been a radio personality in South Florida and still loves doing voice over work.
Lori spends her spare time at the gym – which makes sense if she’s eating Gratitude Cookies all the time. She’s an enthusiastic proponent for worldwide literacy. And you may find her perusing the racks at Ann Taylor, which she claims contributes to inspiring her creativity.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
- Why and how did Lori start Zen Rabbit?
- Why Don’t most people assume you value their business?
- What kind of ROI can someone expect to see from client appreciation?
- In Lori’s “Little Known Secrets of Gratitude Report” she mentions the law of reciprocity. What is it and how does it affect businesses?
- Why giving money for a client referral can be a terrible mistake.
- Is there an easy way to manage a gratitude campaign?
- What if you don’t have a lot of money to spend on customer appreciation?
- What is Lori’s 1 big “Real Deal” Tip for entrepreneurs?
- www.ZenRabbit.com – Check out Lori’s firm, Zen Rabbit where you’ll find a ton of helpful information to assist you in developing your gratitude campaigns