The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Jordan Goodman – How to Be Financially Savvy In Today’s Economy
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with finance expert Jordan Goodman for a fun and truly eye opening conversation on his predictions of the economy and how it could impact you and your business. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Jordan Goodman…
Jordan Goodman is known as America’s Money Answers Man because he has been answering American’s personal financial questions for almost 40 years. He has written 14 best selling books including Master Your Debt, Fast Profits in Hard Times and the Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms. He was the Wall Street Correspond at MONEY Magazine for 18 years and is currently the host of the national weekly Money Answers Radio Show on The VoiceAmerica Business Network. He is a regular commentator on financial topics on national and local radio and TV shows across America.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover.
- How having Donald Trump as president has changed the landscape for how people should be investing
- How interest rates in the current economy should affect people’s investing picks in the fixed income arena
- How primary residences and real estate investments will be affected
- Mortgage optimization strategies
- Ways to finance for small businesses in a tight banking environment