The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Shannon McNulty(Estate Planning Secrets)
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with attorney, Shannon McNulty for a fun and truly eye opening conversation about what how parents and families can benefit from Estate Planning to truly leverage twitter for growth and success. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Shannon McNulty…
Attorney Shannon P. McNulty founded the Manhattan law firm City Parents Legal Planning to provide convenient, high-quality estate planning services for busy urban parents. She is also the founder of the website Savvy-Parents.com, an online resource that empowers parents to make smart legal and financial decisions for their families.
Ms. McNulty received her LL.M. in Taxation from New York University School of Law and graduated cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center. She has also earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER designation. Ms. McNulty has appeared as a legal commentator on MSNBC and has been published on Forbes.com.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
- You have a very specific niche focusing on families with young children. Why did you choose this demographic to work with? Is there a benefit to having such a narrow niche?
- Are there any other ways in which your law firm differs from other law firms?
- What are the key things parents should have in place to make sure their families are taken care of in the event of an untimely death or disability of a parent? (will, trust, standby guardianship, power of attorney, proxy)
- What are the most challenging obstacles for parents in putting a plan in place?
- What are the most common mistakes parents make in estate planning?
- Are there things that are important for business owners in particular to aware of in the area of legal planning?
- In addition to your law practice, you also founded a website called savvy-parents.com. Can you tell us a little bit about this website? What was your reason for creating the site?