The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring John Ruhlin – The Art of Giftology: How To Expand Your Business and Increase Sales Through Gift Giving
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with author of Giftology, John Ruhlin for a fun and truly eye opening conversation on gift-giving and how it could impact you and your business. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about John Ruhlin…
John Ruhlin is the founder of the Ruhlin Group. John’s company is trusted by the leaders of fast growing companies to develop relationship building strategies and VIP gifting programs to increase referrals and strengthen retention with their most important clients, employees, and prospects.
Their clients include the Chicago Cubs, San Antonio Spurs, DR Horton, Morgan Stanley, St Louis Blues, and hundreds of other industry leaders and high-end service firms.
He lives just outside of St Louis with his wife Lindsay and three daughters. His second best selling book, ” GIFTOLOGY: The Art & Science of Using Gifts to Cut Through the Noise, Drive Referrals and Strengthen Retention,” has been featured in Forbes and Inc.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover.
- The art and science of gifting and how it can play an important role in business
- The difference between a gift and a promotion
- The role can gifting plays in employee retention, satisfaction and productivity
- General guidelines for gifting, When to gift and How much to spend
- How to use gifts to drive referrals, open doors, and keep clients
- Logos and branding on gifts
- Working with high-end clients and the role of gift-giving