The Real Deal with Jason Silverman – Featuring Cheer Industry SuperStar, Randy Dickey
I hope you’re ready for some more REAL DEAL time! Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with his friend and associate, Randy Dickey. Randy is one of the leading Thought Leaders in the All Star Cheer World. Join Jason as he “grills” Randy about the system’s he’s used and continues to use to build his thriving Cheer Gyms, his Competition / Event Company and his Music service. Clearly, this man knows how to multi-task, eh? While owners and coaches of All Star Cheer Gyms will immediately see a benefit, any business owner who wants to increase their profits, build a more professional and high functioning team, and enjoy your life a bit more, you’re not going to want to miss this one. Strap yourself in, any time with Randy Dickey is sure to be a wild ride!
A little about Randy Dickey…
Randy Dickey has been involved in the Cheerleading Industry since 1990. He started American Cheer X-treme (ACX) in 1998 in Columbia, SC and has turned a small gym of 100 kids in to a Cheerleading Training Super Center hosting over 45 school teams a week and totaling 1500 kids. The gym is a 20,000 sq ft facility fully air conditioned with the newest equipment. They have also recently opened a second facility in Charleston, SC already hosting 13 high school teams and over 300 kids. Between both facilities the ACX Jags, it’s competitive cheer teams, have won close to 100 National and state titles.
Randy also started the “Ultimate Cheerleading Federation” A competition company that hosts cheerleading events in the Southeast. This is their 5th season of event with over 100 teams each year at their Nationals in Columbia, SC. www.UCFCheer.com
Randy has also partnered with Courtney Pope Smith to create the A.S.G.A. which is an organization where gym owners meet once a month on a conference call to discuss issues in the industry, problems in their gyms, ideas to keep everyone in business, and ways to use our membership to save money by creating more buying power.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
- Who is Randy Dickey and what can you learn from his experiences in building his businesses?
- What are some of the largest mistakes that All Star Cheer Gym owners make when it comes to growing their business today?
- Why are some owners successful and other not so much?
- What’s the difference between a Cheer Gym Owners who wants to “Win” vs. “One who wants a successful business?”
- How can a Cheer Gym Ownerbest position themselves for growth?
- What are the ways thatstudio owners sabotage their own success and potential? What are some of the things they do to cause this?
- What is the best way to build a winning team at your business?
- www.ACXCheer.com – This is a link for Randy Dickey’s wildly successful Cheer Gym – ACX
- www.8CountMusic.com – Check out 8 Count Music, Randy Dickey’s music service for the cheer, gym, dance and event industries
- www.UCFCheer.com – This is Randy Dickey’s event/competition company for the All Star Cheer World.