The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Peter Shankman: Faster Than Normal
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with author, Peter Shankman, for a fun and truly eye opening conversation on his book entitled, Faster Than Normal, so you can successfully build your business. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Peter Shankman:
Peter Shankman is a multiple-startup founder with several successful exits under his belt. He’s a best-selling author, focusing on the customer economy. He’s the founder of Help a Reporter Out (HARO,) the world’s largest source/journalist matching tool, and he runs ShankMinds: Breakthrough, a private, online entrepreneur community with hundreds of members around the world, as well as Faster Than Normal, a leading ADD/ADHD podcast, focusing on the benefits of being gifted with ADD/HD. He can be found at www.shankman.com.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
1. What would you say in your experience are a few of the biggest mistakes that companies are making today in regard to how they view and treat their clients?
2. What are your top suggestions to build and maintain a loyal following as well as clients who are eager to do business with you?
3. After building many successful businesses, authoring a library full of best selling books and truly building an amazing following, what are your biggest tips to small business owners who want to grow?
4. Your new book “Faster Than Normal” which, by the way, the chapter titles alone are worth the price of the book … speaks to the power and the gift of the ADHD Brain … Would you mind sharing some of your main insights as to how YOU have personally used ADHD as a TOOL rather than what some incorrectly term a disability?
5. Many of my clients and listeners work with kids who have ADD / ADHD. What do you believe that they need to know to help these kids & teens turn this into a super power?
shankminds.com/nyc – Jan 24th