The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Meredith Bell (The People Side of Business)
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with entrepreneur Meredith Bell for a fun and truly eye opening conversation on how to develop the people side of business. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Meredith Bell…
Meredith Bell has been an entrepreneur since 1982, and she’s an expert in helping companies develop the people side of their business. Meredith is co-founder and President of Performance Support Systems, a global software company based in Virginia. Their products are used by business consultants, executive coaches and Human Resource/training professionals to help managers become more effective leaders.
One of Meredith’s strengths is building strong relationships. She and her business partners have worked together for 25 years, and many of their clients and resellers have done business with them for 20 years. She understands what’s required to build the loyalty and commitment that lead to repeat business and referrals.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover…
- Which communication skills are essential for developing strong relationships?
- Which leadership skills inspire people to contribute their best efforts?
- Why is it so hard to learn and master a new skill?
- What’s your secret to building business relationships that have lasted more than 20 years?
- Why do you recommend giving without expecting anything in return?
- What personal habits have served you best in your 30+ years as an entrepreneur?