The Real Deal with Jason Silverman – Featuring Dance Studio Success Expert Suzanne Blake Gerety of DanceStudioOwner.com
Ready for an educational and inspirational podcast? You’ve found it. Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with Suzanne Blake Gerety, one of the top Thought Leaders in the Dance Studio Industry. Jason dug deep to discover many of the important ingredients for a successful dance studio, and really, any successful business. While owners of dance studios will immediately see a benefit, any business owner who wants to increase her profits, improve her marketing and live a more balanced and fulfilled life, will get amazing value out of this podcast. Strap yourself in, this is going to be great!
A little about Suzanne Blake Gerety…
Suzanne was born into the dance studio business and learned to sew fringe on costumes while most kids were playing t-ball. She is now the proud 2nd generation owner of Kathy Blake Dance Studios in Amherst, NH where she works alongside her mom and they are celebrating their 40th season this year. In 2008, Suzanne launched DanceStudioOwner.com with the goal of helping dance studio owners keep their passion for dance alive as they grow their business. Having faced many of the ups and downs of the business personally she set out to mix education with inspiration while giving studio owners information that made a difference and impacted their success.
Suzanne is a regularly featured contributor and columnist for Dance Teacher Magazine’s, “Ask the Experts” and speaks at the Dance Teacher Summit in New York City. She is a featured contributor in the The FabJob Guide to Become a Dance Studio Owner, FabJob Guides have been featured in stories at The Wall Street Journal and Entrepreneur Magazine sites. In addition to a degree in Psychology and Child Development, Suzanne has training and experience in communication and leadership from one of the world’s foremost personal development companies. She is the mother of two school-aged children and is an advocate for dance education throughout the world. Suzanne brings the resources and support to current and future dance studio owners to help them achieve success.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover:
- What is one of the biggest mistakes that studio owners make when it comes to growing their business today?
- What are some trends in how business owners gain more students / clients today?
- How can a studio owner best position themselves for growth both in numbers of students and revenue and also professionally in their industry?
- What are the ways thatstudio owners sabotage their own success and potential? What are some of the things they do to cause this?
- What is the Kolbe Test?
- What is the best way to build a winning team if you don’t have a big budget or if you’re not sure where to begin?
- What are some ways studio owners / business owners can set themselves apart from their competition?
- www.DanceStudioOwner.com – This is a link for info about Suzanne’s Studio Building Servces for the Dance Industry…There are a myriad of helpful tools, articles and services available!