The Real Deal with Jason Silverman featuring Geoffrey Colon: Disruptive Marketing
Welcome to this edition of THE REAL DEAL with Jason Silverman!
Jason Silverman got a chance to catch up with author, Geoffrey Colon, for a fun and truly eye opening conversation on the world of disruptive marketing. If you’re looking to take your business (and your life) to the next level, this podcast is a must!
What are you waiting for?? You’re going to get a ton of value from this one!
Strap yourself in and get ready! This is going to be great!
A little about Geoffrey Colon …
Geoffrey Colon is a voice at the intersection of marketing, tech, and popular culture. Thinking is his commodity. DJ, data punk, podcaster and author, Geoffrey is a Communications Designer at Microsoft in Redmond, WA for Microsoft search advertising (Bing). He is author of the 2016 book Disruptive Marketing: What Growth Hackers, Data Punks, and Other Hybrid Thinkers Can Teach Us About Navigating the New Normal and host of the Disruptive FM podcast.
Listen to today’s podcast and discover …
1. What is the definition of disruptive marketing and who uses it?
2. You think brands talk too much. What should they be doing if not marketing and advertising?
3. The concept of information jamming seems controversial. Who's using it and why?
4. What emerging trends do you see next in marketing?
5. How are voice actions and AI reshaping the marketing experience?
6. If you could give business owners just 1 solid piece of advice to either help their business, or more importantly help them to live a better life … what would that piece of advice be?